Session I (3rd - 5th Grade**): TBD
Session II (6th - 9th Grade**): TBD
** Grade Entering Fall 2019
Girls Hoop Camp is designed to improve basic fundamentals, challenge individual skills, and teach your child to work in a team environment. The schedule is dedicated to the development of each campers skill level, as well as lots of fun!
Who Can Register?
- Girls entering 3rd - 9th Grades (Fall 2019)
Activities Will Include:
- Ball Handling
- Shooting Competitions
- On Ball Defense
- 1v1 3v3 5v5
How to Register:
- All forms include: registration form and a medical waiver per child attending camp
- Must scan or take a clear photo of the medical waiver, then save the form to
To register via MAIL:
What to Bring:
- Please arrive ready to participate in physical activity. Wear clothes and shoes that you can run in.
- Water Bottle with campers initials written on it
- The Basketball Center is located at 2727 Ralph Miller Lane, Corvallis, Oregon.
- Campers should be picked up no more than 15 minutes after camp ends each day.
OSU Women’s basketball head coach, Scott Rueck, and his staff will oversee all aspects of the camp, emphasizing
individual instruction, and offensive and defensive concepts to utilize in game situations.
Insurance & Medical Care:
If you register online, the medical waiver is part of your registration. Please do not send in another copy. If you choose to mail in your registration form, you will then need to mail in a medical waiver as well. Each athlete must be covered by their parent’s insurance before participating in any activities. This form must be signed and received by our camp staff before any member of your team can participate.
50% refund will be issued to those unable to participate in camp with more than one week’s notice.
No refund will be issued to those unable to participate in camp with less than a week’s notice.