**TEAM CAMP REGISTRATION CLOSES WHEN WE HIT 48 TEAMS
June 26th - June 29th, 2022
Must receive full payment for your team by June 20th, 2022.
Suggested 8 player minimum*$800 deposit goes towards total amount due
Join the Beavers for 4 days of team development, competition, and FUN! This camp will challenge your players to improve their individual skills and grow as a team. OSU women’s basketball head coach, Scott Rueck, and his staff will oversee all aspects of the camp, emphasizing individual instruction plus offensive and defensive concepts to utilize both in game situations.
CAMP REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE WHEN WE HIT 48 TEAMS.
We highly encourage online registration. Click the link on the home page of this website to register your team. But, if you need an invoice or would prefer to send a check in, please contact Olivia Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After registration and the $800 deposit is completed, you will receive an email that includes all of the required documents for camp within 3-5 business days.
At this time you will need to submit your final/full payment for camp. You will also need to submit your completed team roster, rooming list, and a signed copy of a medical waiver (one per athlete). Medical waivers must be completed before participation.
Check in information will be distributed closer to camp.
PAYMENT & REFUNDS:
Make payments online or via mail.
We will not accept any personal checks from players. Refunds of team deposits due to cancellation will only be made if the cancellation is made 14 days in advance of the camp starting date, 6/26/22. Refunds for individuals will be negotiated on an individual basis depending on circumstances.
INSURANCE & MEDICAL CARE:
Each camper must be covered by their parent’s insurance before participating in any of the camp activities. Once, a team is registered a google drive link will be sent with all of the necessary information and waivers to fill out.
Oregon State Women’s Basketball
2727 Ralph Miller Lane
Corvallis, OR 97331
WHO CAN REGISTER?
- High School Girls Basketball Teams
- Freshman, JV, and Varsity Teams
TEAM CAMP FEATURES:
- The Oregon State Women’s Basketball Staff creates an environment where the focus is on team development and team bonding.
- A highly competitive environment with leagues divided up according to
- A variety of game situations, scrimmages, full-length games, team practices, and individual competitions.
- A t-shirt for each athlete and coach.
- Coaches Social where we provide the food and drinks and you enjoy the company.
- Officials provided for all games.
- Training room and trainers in operation at all facilities at all times during camp.
- Housing for 3 nights
- Daily Meals
- DAY ONE - dinner only
- DAY TWO - breakfast, lunch, & dinner
- DAY THREE - breakfast, lunch, & dinner
- DAY FOUR - breakfast
- Camp activities + Lunch and Dinner Days 1-3
WHAT TO BRING:
- Matching uniform tops with #’s on back
- Basketball/Athletic Clothes
- Indoor & Outdoor Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Bathing Suite
- Spending Money for Camp Store and other activities
- School Spirit Clothes
- Tape & Pre-wrap for your team
**a more comprehensive packing list will be provided closer to camp
ACCOMMODATION & FACILITIES:
Oregon State has great facilities for a team camp. We have 13 full courts for games - all with wood floors and glass