Team Camp 2017 is now FULL!
If you would like to join the waitlist please contact Kendall at 541.231.7027.
Click Here to Register!
June 25th - June 28th
Friday, June 9th
Head Coach = Free (1 Head Coach per Team)
Assistant Coach = $160
Must receive full payment for your team by June 9th
Suggested 8 player minimum
Join the 2016 FINAL FOUR Beavers for 4 days of team development, competition, and FUN! This camp will challenge your players to improve their individual skills and grow as a team. OSU women’s basketball head coach, Scott Rueck, and his staff will oversee all aspects of the camp, emphasizing individual instruction plus offensive and defensive concepts to utilize both in game situations.
Final registration deadline is Friday, June 9th. We highly encourage online registration. At this time you will need to submit your final/full payment for camp. You will also need to submit your completed team roster, rooming list, and a signed copy of a medical waiver (one per athlete). It is imperative that each camper
Check-in will take place Sunday, June 25th 11am-12:
Payment & Refunds:
Make payments online or via mail.
We will not accept any personal checks from players. Refunds of team deposits due to cancellation will only be made if the cancellation is made 14 days in advance of the camp starting date (June 9th). Refunds for individuals will be negotiated on an individual basis depending on circumstances.
Insurance & Medical Care:
Each camper must be covered by their parent’s insurance before participating in any of the camp activities. This form must be signed and received by our camp staff before any member of your team can participate in any camp activities. Once all of your athletes have filled out the insurance form please mail to:
Oregon State Women’s Basketball
2727 Ralph Miller Lane
Corvallis, OR 97331
Who Can Register?
- High School Girls Basketball Teams
- Freshman, JV, and Varsity Teams
Team Camp Features:
- The Oregon State Women’s Basketball Staff creates an environment where the focus is on team development and team bonding.
- A highly competitive environment with leagues divided up according to
- A variety of game situations, scrimmages, full-length games, team practices, and individual competitions.
- A t-shirt for each athlete and coach.
- Coaches Social where we provide the food and drinks and you enjoy the company.
- Officials provided for all games.
- Training room and trainers in operation at all facilities at all times during camp.
Cost For Residential Campers Includes:
- Housing for 3 nights
- Daily Meals
- Sunday - dinner only
- Monday - breakfast, lunch, & dinner
- Tuesday - breakfast, lunch, & dinner
- Wednesday - breakfast & lunch
Cost For Non-Residential Campers Includes:
- Camp activities + Lunch and dinner each day
What To Bring:
- Matching uniform tops with #’s on back
- Basketball/Athletic Clothes
- Indoor & Outdoor Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Bathing Suite
- Spending Money for Camp Store and other activities
- School Spirit Clothes
- Tape & Pre-wrap for your team
**a more comprehensive packing list will be provided on June 15th
Accommodations & Facilities:
Oregon State has great facilities for a team camp. We have 13 full courts for games - all with wood floors and glass back boards. Also on campus, at Dixon Recreation Center, is a state of the art indoor climbing center and indoor pool if your team would like to use during free time. Our dorms are 1st class and our campus is beautiful!